New Balance Men's Fresh Foam X More v4 Cushioned Running Shoe
- • Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- • Wider platform applies underfoot cushioning to more areas of the foot, balancing comfort, support, and protection
- • Increased rocker for smoother heel/toe strike transitions
- • Engineered mesh upper with zonal support and breathability
- • Data informed outsole placement
- • Screen printed 3D N logo
- • 4 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- • 295 grams (10.4 oz)
- • Style #: MMORGG4
Once upon a time, the max cushioned running shoe was considered something of a curiosity, intended for the highly specialized needs of niche fields like ultramarathoning. That was then. This is now, where the benefits offered by max cushioning are recognized across the running spectrum. The ultimate application of our signature cushioning technology, the Fresh Foam More offers a pure expression of the Fresh Foam ideal – more miles, more often. The Fresh Foam X More v4 offers the pinnacle of plush underfoot cushioning. This experience starts with a midsole containing the most Fresh Foam X in a shoe to date, but doesn’t end there. A wider platform allows for a balance between cushioning and support, by applying the cushioning across the entire foot. Combined with the smoother transitions provided by the largest rocker in the Fresh Foam range, the Fresh Foam X More v4 offers a complete experience, 360 degrees of comfort that retains a natural feel.
Size & Fit
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content.
Fresh Foam X More v4
It’s no wonder that our running shoe with the most Fresh Foam X cushioning is also one of our most comfortable shoes to do just about anything in. Redefining how cushioning looks and feels, the Fresh Foam X More v4.
Using more Fresh Foam X, stacking it higher than ever before, and distributing it across the length of the shoe, provides a plush, yet stable underfoot experience
A data driven outsole applies the strategic placement of dramatic cushion zones and drastic flex zones promoting a natural stride