New Balance Men's FuelCell 2190 Trail Shoe
- FuelCell midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Synthetic suede and mesh upper
- Waterproof membrane with seam tape and bootie construction
- Rock Stop Plate outsole disperses pressure and helps protect the bottom of feet on rocky, uneven terrain
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip in wet conditions
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- 347 grams (12.2 oz)
- Style #: MT2190A1
Adventurers who want to stay off the beaten path will appreciate the New Balance FuelCell 2190. Designed to take you from the concrete jungle to the mountain trails, this shoe features bio-based FuelCell cushioning for a propulsive ride with a Rock Stop Plate outsole for superior traction on rugged terrain. A waterproof membrane helps keep your feet dry.FeaturesSize & Fit
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, and/or leather that supports more responsible manufacturing through the Leather Working Group, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content.