Deuter Fox 30 Hiking Backpack - Kids
- * VariQuick System
- * Pull-forward hip fins
- * Compact hip fins
- * Load adjustment straps
- * Adjustable sternum belt
- * SOS label
- * Pole holder
- * Lid compartment
- * Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- * Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- * Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- * Compression straps
- * Hip fin with loops
- * Material loops on front & lid
- * Stretch side pockets
- * S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- * Zippered bellows pocket
- * Aircontact System
- * PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
Our Fox, the trekking backpack for kids and teens, has been redesigned and offers the same technical design and the same high functionality as the backpacks for the "bigs", simply fully customized for kids. The Fox grows with the Vari-Quick back length system for longer fun on the adventure backpack.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
210D PA RECYCLED
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
100% RECYCLED PRE-CONSUMER WASTE
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.