Deuter Speed Lite 21 Hiking Backpack
- * Adjustable sternum belt
- * ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- * Removable waist belt
- * Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- * Valuables compartment
- * Key clip
- * Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- * Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- * Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- * SOS label
- * Pole holder
- * Two elastic side pockets
- * Front pocket
- * Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- * Compression straps
- * Lite System
- * 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
This pack is speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, ergonomic, perforated shoulder straps, a detachable waist belt, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. This helps save energy over longer distances too.
100D REC HIGH TENACITY
100% RECYCLED PRE-CONSUMER WASTE
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.