Darn Tough Men's Unstandard Stripe Crew Light Cushion Socks
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Height: Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, slippers
No slipping, no bunching, no bull— inspired by summit bids, built for the commute. The Unstandard Stripe combines legendary hike features with our lightest wearing yarn and a splash of style.
Fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Merino wool naturally repels bacteria and odor—no matter what the temperature.
These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.