Keen Men’s Brixen Low WP Waterproof Slip On Shoes
Perfect for everyday cold weather, the Keen Brixen Low gets you winter-ready in an instant. This men's slip-on shoe features a waterproof nubuck upper, with a KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane to keep out any winter elements you may encounter. The elastic goring allows for quick and easy on/off. The wool felt lining combines with 200g of KEEN.Warm insulation to keep your feet cozy and warm, while the anti-microbial treatment keeps your feet fresh and healthy. To add even more warmth, the Thermal Heat Shield Footbed provides an extra line of defense against the cold ground. The Shellback™ heel support and TPU shank combines with the KEEN.DCR footbed to keep you keep you stable even when the going gets a little slick. Whether you're running from the parking lot to the office or wanting to take a quick stroll in the winter wonderland, the Keen Brixen Low will get you there.
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation: lightweight, sustainable, anti-microbial insulating material to keep cold air out and body heat in (partially made of charcoal bamboo).
- KEEN.DCR outsole: Dual Climate Rubber outsole hardens in cold weather for traction on packed snow.
- KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof Membrane: lets vapor out without letting water in to keep feet dry and comfortable in cold, wet conditions.
- Thermal Heat Shield Footbed: Three-layer system (woolfelt softness, EVA support for cushioning, and a thermal heat shield to keep cold out and heat in) that keeps feet warm, comfortable, and dry.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Approx. 1¼'' heel height
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Dual elastic side goring
- KEEN.PROTECT toe protection
- Shellback™ Heel Support
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- Wool felt lining